What You Learn in this Course
One of the most vital aspects to your success on Amazon for sellers introducing new products is product optimization. Topics include:
- Understanding the A9 Amazon Search Engine
- Product Discoverability, Rankability & Buyability
- Resources to perform Keyword Research
- Creating Successful Product Titles
- Product Photo Requirements & Tips
- Product Features & Descriptions that Sell
- Use of Search Terms in your Listings
- How to Analyze Listing Optimization
- Seller Question & Answer Section
Whether you’re creating a brand new listing, or wanting to optimize an existing one, this course will provide the details of how to optimize your various listing elements.
Duration: 37 minutes
Amazon Course Testimonial
"Before I took this course I had listed my products on Amazon but my sales were weak. It turned out that I wasn't using the right words to describe my sauces, or at least not the words Amazon shoppers type in most often when they're searching. Based on what I learned here, I made a few simple changes that more than doubled my sales within just a few months. There's so much information in this course that I've gone through it three times and learned something new every time." -Erika Kerekes, Not Ketchup
For the past six years Shannon has worked with dozens of companies and manufacturers to setup their Amazon accounts and to optimize and launch their products. He designed this course to create incredible resources and information for both beginner and advanced Amazon sellers.