What You Learn in this Course
This Amazon course helps take merchants to the next level by providing valuable information on dealing with advanced issues effectively including:
- Factors that Influence Winning the Buy Box
- Utilizing Minimum Advertised Pricing (MAP)
- Methods of Enforcing Product Distribution
- How to Fix Common Product Listing Issues
- Merging Duplicate Listings or ASIN’s
- Dealing with Counterfeit Issues on Amazon
- Trademark and Copyright issues on Amazon
- Seller Question & Answer Section
If you’re an advanced seller whose sales have plateaued or are having trademark, copyright or distribution issues this course can provide you with tools to solve your problems and grow.
Duration: 30 minutes
Amazon Course Testimonial
"I find Amazon's online help content and seller support hard to navigate and their customer service people are pretty overwhelmed. This course addressed some of the challenges that had already cropped up for me, like merging listings to consolidate reviews and dealing with other sellers who were infringing on my copyright. After going through this course I knew exactly what to do to get those issues fixed. I know this is one I'll be coming back to." -Erika Kerekes, Not Ketchup
For the past six years Shannon has worked with dozens of companies and manufacturers to setup their Amazon accounts and to optimize and launch their products. He designed this course to create incredible resources and information for both beginner and advanced Amazon sellers.